Dr Teal’s Body Lotion is simple honest effective, moisture plus radiance citrus essential oils with vodka butter, shea butter, vitamin E, and vitamin C is are the major ingredients in the Dr teal’s body lotion.
Dr teal’s body lotion is lightweight so it sinks into your skin, it is not sticky and doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable when you apply it on your skin it just sinks into your skin.
READ MORE ON: Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion For Dry Skin
Dr teal’s body lotion is good for all skin colors which means that if you are dark, chocolate, light, or caramel skin you can use dr teal’s body lotion. Since the lotion has vitamin C it will brighten your skin, and if you are suffering from dull skin the Vitamin C in the product will give you radiant-looking skin.
If you have dry to normal skin or you have oily to dry skin this product will be very good for you for some people who have dry skin you can use this product.
How Do Dr Teal’s Body Lotion Smell
Some people are saying that it smells like citrus but in my opinion, it smells like a tiny bit of citrus and a lot of vitamin C which I think is good.
Dr Teal’s Body Lotion Key Ingredients
- Essential Oil basically boosts your mood and they are good for your skin.
- Cocoa Butter smooths scars, wrinkles, prevents, and minimizes the appearance of stretch marks, it also moisturizes.
- Shea Butter is good for dry skin, wound healing, scaly itching skin, and it reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
- Vitamin E softens the skin, it protects the skin cell from damages and it stop the skin from losing moisture.
- Vitamin C it help in hydrating, and brightening, it also helps to reduce redness and it gives an even skin tone, it also helps to feed hyperpigmentation.
Dr Teal’s Body Lotion Ingredients
- Water (Aqua)
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Zeamays (Corn) Starch
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Sterate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Fragrance (Perfume)
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkil (Shea) Butter
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt)
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Stearic Acid
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Xanthan Gum
- Disodium EDTA
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Chloride
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate.
How To Use Dr Teal’s Body Lotion
Take your shower before you can use the lotion and use it daily to moisturize and promote healthier looking skin.
READ MORE ON: Active Caviar Drip Lotion 444ml Review
Side Effects Of Dr Teal’s Body Lotion
The lotion doesn’t have any side effects, but if you are using the lotion do mix it with any harsh serum.
Does Dr Teal’s Body Lotion Contain Hydroquinone
No, it doesn’t contain hydroquinone.
Can I Use Dr Teal’s Body Lotion On My Face
Note that this product is mainly made for the body but applying body lotion on your face once or twice probably won’t cause any lasting harm. All the same, body lotion isn’t meant for facial skin, so it could make some skin concerns worse. Sticking to products specifically formulated for your face will generally do more to benefit your skin in the long run.