Asian white lotion goes beyond whitening the skin, this formula helps to eliminate scars and combat all hyperpigmentation marks.
The lotion repairs bleached damaged skin caused by bad chemical toxins and sun exposure. The lotion moisturizes the skin with it’s natural ingredients. The Asian beauty whitens the skim effectively, leaving your skin supple and glowing.
READ MORE ON: Does Lumine Lotion Contain Hydroquinone
How To Use Asian White Lotion
You will apply the lotion once or twice a day all over your body on damp skin, insisting on hands, elbows, and knees.
Asian White Lotion Ingredients
- Stearic Acid
- Alpha Arbutin
- Almond Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Mulberry Extract
- Ascorbic Acid
- Retin A
- Licorice Extract
- Proplene Glycol
- Titanium Dioxide
- Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).
Benefits Of Asian White Lotion
- It whitens the skin
- It repair the skin from damaged chemical
- It clears stretch marks
- It prevent and treats sunburn
- It clears off scars
- It whitens the dark knuckles on your skin
- It removes the green veins on your skin.
- It moisturizes the skin with it’s natural ingredients
- The lotion helps to eliminate scars and comeback hyperpigmentation.
Side Effects Of Asian White Lotion
The lotion has no side effects.
Does Asian White Lotion Contain Hydroquinone
No, it doesn’t contain hydroquinone.
Does Asian White Lotion Lighten Skin
It when and moisturizes the skin with it’s natural ingredients, the Asian white whites your skin effectively leaving your skin type and glowing.